Energy Specialist : Texas City Independent School District : Texas City, TX - Cenergistic (texas
Posted: Friday, December 15, 2017 12:15 AM
Cenergistic: Your Trusted Energy Advisor
For more than 30 years, Cenergistic has developed energy conservation programs for clients in every region and climate, in single buildings or multiple locations, and with every energy challenge imaginable. Cenergistic(R) is a technology:powered, data:driven energy conservation company. Established in 1986, Cenergistic has helped organizations across the country reduce consumption of electricity, natural gas, fuel oil and water. Its proven approach is built on a proprietary methodology which optimizes clients' infrastructure, improves internal processes and changes behavior to ensure that savings endure. This approach empowers the average client to save 20 : 30 off expected utility bills. Cenergistic received the 2017 ENERGY STAR(R) Partner of the Year Award Winner for Service and Product Provider : Sustained Excellence.
Nine Consecutive Years of National ENERGY STAR Recognition.
Are you interested in Energy Conservation? Do you want to learn more about Cenergistic? Check out our videos
Cenergistic Corporate video youtube/watch?vQwPzWdZtLlU and our "Day in the Life of an Energy Specialist" video youtube/watch?v5q8nqKmL0Uk
The Cenergistic Energy Specialist serves as the "face" of Cenergistic's energy conservation program and will work to establish accountability for energy consumption for Texas City Independent School District. Energy Specialists are responsible for developing and driving the Districts energy conservation program.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTING ON THE CENERGISTIC WEBSITE AND ATTACH IT ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER. COMPLETED PRE:INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE IS REQUIRED
Cenergistic is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Cener
gistic, visit cenergistic.
Energy Specialists are hired, trained and employed by Cenergistic
. Training includes on:site training, national training conferences and online e:learning courses.
The Cenergistic Energy Specialists two primary duties will be to spend time identifying energy savings opportunities and working with the Districts personnel executing energy conservation implementation strategies. To ensure overall program accountability and positive results, the Cenergistic Energy Specialist will use a software program to manage and analyze utility bill data and energy consumption information related to energy use in the District's facilities and areas. The Energy Specialist will identify how energy is being used and will leverage their communication skills to encourage change within the District. The Energy Specialist is the primary liaison between Cenergistic and the District.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Advise, assist and make recommendations to the Chief Administrator and leadership on consumption and general energy conservation measures.
- Manage and maintain all utility consumption records and data, keeping records up to date in a timely manner. Regularly track and analyze data.
- In addition to accountability to Cenergistic's Energy Consultants, the Cenergistic Energy Specialist will be accountable to the Client's Program Liaison and will meet with that person at least once monthly in order to report the status of the client's energy program.
- Coordinate with internal and external Public Relations groups to utilize all media and communication opportunities that promote the Organization's energy management program successes.
- Report quarterly to the Board or Governing body on status and success of the energy program.
- Provide regular communication with leadership and custodial staffs.
- Report to the Program Liaison any safety haza
• Location: Galveston, texas city
• Post ID: 71808547 galveston